MENTORS: What is the process for getting my DBS check?
This DBS process is as follows:
- At your mentor training you bring the originals of these documents needed (details in our mentor information pack) – 2x proof of address and 2x ID. But please check the attached to see what it valid to use
- You email [email protected] documents as per our mentor information pack – 2x proof of address and 2x ID. But please check the attached to see what it valid to use
- You will then receive an email request from ‘Personnel Checks’ is to complete an online form using the login details you will be sent
- Using these documents you have sent we will then verify the online form you have completed
- After a max of two weeks you will recieve your DBS certificate in the mail
- Email [email protected] a copy of the DBS certificate when it arrives
- Bring you original DBS certificate to each One Degree session you attend
STUDENTS: Can I attend only the sessions I want to?
Students have to attend all sessions once committed to the programme
STUDENTS: Will I be guaranteed an A-grade if I join the programme?
Students have to participate, work hard and have a positive attitude in order to improve their grades
STUDENTS: It will only impact me if I am late
It will impact all students if I am late beacuse we run group activities
STUDENTS: Can I leave early or at any time I want?
Students have to start when all students start and finish when all students finish
STUDENTS: Are One Degree mentors paid?
No, all One Degree mentors are volunteers and give up their Saturdays to help students