“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” Henry Ford.
So you have completed a One Degree programme, what’s next?
Your One Degree journey does not end once you complete a GCSE programme. There is so much more it get involved in –
- you can become a One Degree ambassador and pass on your experiences to new students;
- you can become a One Degree mentor and help new students with English and/or Maths revision;
- you can sign up for career mentoring and receive your very own personal development and career development mentor;
- you can join our summer workshops and training where you will gain skills in CV writing, interview techniques, career choices, university advice and so much more;
- you can join our alumni board and help shape One Degree’s future;
- and you can even become a junior trustee on our charity board.
The choice is yours.
For starters, sign up here!