Thank you for the last 7 months of support!
We are in the middle of #GCSEstress2018, but there is light at the end of the exam tunnel…
Since November 2017 we have asked a lot from you, our suppoorters. Your time is valuable and we know that. Thank you for reading, mentoring, donating and sharing your network with us!
Your generosity, in all its forms, has been incredible!
- JOIN: Final 3 sessions – 26 May, 2 and 9 June
- CELEBRATE: Annual dinner & mentor awards – 7 June
- VOTE: Final session & student awards – 9 June
- DONATE: Bid for student artwork and fund our graduation – 31 May
- HOST: Alumni work experiences needed – July and August
You can also keep track of all of our upcoming events via our website event guide here.
THANK YOU for all your support!
26 May, 2 & 9 June – mentors still needed
- Schedule: 26 May – Maths; 2 June – English; 9 June – Maths
- Times: 0945 – 1300
- Location: Woodside High School, White Hart Ln, London, N22 5QJ. See it on Google Maps here
7 June – have you got your ticket?
Please join us on the Thursday, 7th June from 1830 at Hungry Donkey in Aldgate for our annual One Degree Dinner and Mentor Awards!
- Date – Thursday, 7th June 2018
- Time – 1900 – 2200 (with an additional Ramadan serving from 2100)
- Venue – Hungry Donkey, 56 Wentworth St, London, E1 7AL. See it on Google Maps here
- Cost – £10 pp for supporters/mentors & £5 pp for alumni – Includes 3 courses, drinks and an awards presentation.
- Booking – As a small charity with limited funds, we need to book your place to guarantee a night of fun!
9 June – time for some pizza and student awards!
If you cannot make it for the morning session on the 9 June, our last session, you can still join us in congratulating the students from 1pm – Tops Pizza and awards included!
- Attendance & dedication awards (voted for by One Degree staff)
- English award (vote here)
- Maths award (vote here)
- Student of the Year (vote here)
DONATIONS STILL NEEDED AS PRIZES – event tickets (cinema, sports, music), anything tech related, vouchers and/or meeting someone famous in your network would be amazing!
You can vote for your choices here
Ends 31 May – have you made you bid?
Here is how you can get involved:
- Choose – choose your favourite piece of student art work
- Bid – place your bid price along with a comment on which piece you are bidding on (numbered 1 to 6)
- Receive – The highest bidder will receive the artwork at the close of the auction
July & August – host our alumni for 3 hours to one week this summer
If you would like to offer your services during July or August by way of job shadows, work experience, internships, career mentoring please contact us.
Last but not least…
Join us at our annual dinner (7th June) to be interviewed and youll receive a free dinner ticket valued at £25. Or schedule another date for us meet by emailing us below.