Our venue and students have been confirmed for 2018/19. Read more here!
We are so excited to update you with two exciting bits of news:
- Our programme venue for 2018/19 is now confirmed!
- We have interviewed and selected our students!
If you’ve not yet registered your interest for our upcoming programme then here is what to do:
- Register for the 2018/19 programme – fmore details will then be sent to you
- Choose your updated mentor training date – for all returning and new mentors
Super excited to get started with our 10th programme and seeing all of you soon!
Where we will be this year?
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Ada College in Tottenham Hale right next to the station on the Victoria Line.
This venue has become a product of three decisions:
- Mentor commute – It takes only 20 mins from Victoria station
- Student commute – It will be a 20 min coach ride for our selected students
- Facilities and surroundings – fantastic facilities, next to the Victoria Line and a fantastic shopping centre in Tottenham Hale
You can read more about this venue, how to get there, and more mentor information in our new Mentor Zone on our website HERE. You’ll need a password to access this, so drop us a line and we will guide you from there.
Who we will be working with this year?
Joining us this year will be the students of Woodside High School for the 4th year running! We are also please to welcome Aylward Academy and Heartlands High School to the programme!
We will be starting the programme with 60 students in the Autumn programme and have estimated 50 students for the Spring programme from January to June 2019.
Register for this year’s programme
To help us plan, please let us know if you can mentor during our next programme by doing a quick registration of your interest HERE. More details will then be sent to you.
Sign-up for our new mentor training
Each year we will be requesting new and returning mentors to join us for a training session to cover some revised and important topics. This will also be a chance to meet our team.
Thanks to Steven from Sentient Pictures we will then be offering a series of online training videos for English and Maths as well as for general mentoring. We hope this will further enhance your experience with us.