3 ways our supporters can help with our 10th programme
Information and training evenings are coming up for our 10th programme:
All returning and new mentors: If you’ve not yet registered your interest for our upcoming programme then here is what to do:
- Register for the 2018/19 programme – all returning and new mentors can register here
- Choose your info and training date – all returning and new mentors can sign up here
Read more about our students, venue and new training here
2. Remote support
Here are three areas we always need help with:
- Word of mouth – help us find mentors, collaborations and potential sponsors
- Guest speakers or workshops – make a recommendation – read more here
- Donate your skills – help us reach more students more effectively
Here are three ways your can sponsor One Degree:
- Become a Patron – find out more about what this is here
- Help us become part of your company’s CSR programme – read more here
- Make a financial, product or service donation – read more here
Want a little more info? Read on below…
Where we will be this year?
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Ada College right next to Tottenham Hale station on the Victoria Line.
This venue has become a product of three decisions:
- Mentor commute – It takes only 20 minutes from Victoria station
- Student commute – It will be a 20 minute coach ride for our selected students
- Facilities and surroundings – Fantastic facilities, next to the Victoria Line and a convenient neighbouring shopping centre.
Who we will be working with this year?
Joining us this year will be the students of Woodside High School for the 4th year running! We are also please to welcome Aylward Academy to the programme!
We will be starting the programme with 50-60 students in the Autumn programme.
Register for this year’s programme
Please let us know if you can mentor during our next programme by doing a quick registration of your interest HERE. More details will then be sent to you.
Sign-up for our new mentor training
This year we will be requesting new and returning mentors to join us for a training session to cover some updated and important topics. This will also be a chance to meet our team and your fellow mentors.
Thanks to Steven from Sentient Pictures we will then be offering a series of online training videos for English and Maths as well as for general mentoring. We hope this will further enhance your experience with us.
Choose your training date (either 18th October or 21st November) HERE.
You can also start to sign up for programme sessions (November 2018 to June 2019) HERE.