November 2018 Newsletter
£10 from you could become £30k!
Each year at the end of November we aim to fund-raise £15k during our online Big Give campaign. The amazing thing about this campaign is that if you donate then your donation is DOUBLED! Our £15k will become £30k!
As our supporters you already do so much – you mentor, you share our news, you find us guest speakers, you find us sponsors and you donate your own money. Thank you!
This year, if each of our supporters donate £10 to the Big Give campaign we will reach our target!
Here is all you need to know:
- Donation dates – 12pm, Tuesday 27th November until 12pm, Tuesday 4th December
- Donation platform is here.
The facts about where your support goes
- Our 10th programme began on the 3 November 2018.
- Our current programme will run for 20 Saturdays until June 2019.
- Our students are hosted at the very accessible Ada College, Tottenham Hale on the Victoria line.
- We are working with 50 carefully selected students from three London schools.
- Our programme involves academic support and personal development in the form of group and individual mentoring as well as online mentoring.
- Our students are given opportunities to participate in volunteering, work experience, career workshops, career support, motivational speakers, excursions and links to collaborating charities.
- Focus on quality not quantity means that our programme costs £800-£1000 per student.
- Our results speak for themselves!