Big Give Challenge Begins!
From 12noon, 27 Nov – 4 Dec 2018 you can help us complete our 2018/19 programme. All your donations will be DOUBLED!
- When? The campaign launches at 12noon on #GivingTuesday (27th November). Donations will be doubled until 12noon on Tuesday 4th December (whilst match funds last).
- Where? Online here
- How does it work? Donate to The Adnan Jaffery Educational Trust / One Degree on thebiggive.org.uk during the Christmas Challenge and your donation will be doubled whilst match funds last.
Important information for donors:
- The maximum single donation is £5,000. A donor can make multiple matched donations, up to a value of £5,000 per donation. We accept all major credit and debit cards. These are Mastercard / Visa / Maestro / Switch / Solo / Delta / American Express.
- Start the donation process at 12noon on Tuesday 27th November when you will see a clear message to indicate the Christmas Challenge has started. If you start the donation process before 12noon and pre-fill the donation form, your donation will not be matched.
- If available, matching funds will be reserved for 10 minutes whilst you donate.
- You might be required to input your 3D secure details so make sure you have these to hand. Your 3D secure checks are controlled by your bank or card issuer so payments may not be processed if you fail to provide the correct details.
- Do not open multiple tabs in a browser to donate as this might lead to technical errors.
- Please use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best user experience. Internet Explorer is a less responsive browser and does not display the Big Give website correctly.