Becoming a mentor is extremely easy and there are many willing mentors available to help you out and lend advice.
The steps below, which are also all available in the Mentor Information Pack, will guide you through what to do next.
If you have any questions about any of the steps, any concerns you wish to discuss before applying, or you’d simply like to chat about where you can best help first:
Register Your Details
If you’re ready to begin the process, simply fill in the following form.
If you’re still thinking about whether mentoring is right for you, fill in the short form at the end of this page and we will send you more information.
There are other things you can do as you wait for your paperwork, training days etc:
- Receive our charity updates and connect with other professionals and our One Degree supporters network via our public LinkedIn group here.
- Join our ‘private mentor only’ LinkedIn group here and receive One Degree session updates, meet-ups and social event updates.
- Read latest mentor updates/newsletters here.
- If possible, get your company to match your hours (more details in our mentor information pack here).
- Join, tag & share your story via our other social media networks to help promote One Degree and your new volunteering challenge – Facebook; Twitter & Instagram.
- Join our ‘private mentor only’ LinkedIn group here and introduce yourself as a new mentor – we can then find you a current mentor to have a chat with and be a mentor you can shadow for your first session.
Still Thinking About It?
If you’re thinking about becoming a mentor, but not 100% just yet, why not sign up to receive a bit more info?