Becoming a mentor is extremely easy and there are many willing mentors available to help you out and lend advice.
The steps below, which are also all available in the Mentor Information Pack, will guide you through what to do next.
If you have any questions about any of the steps, any concerns you wish to discuss before applying, or you’d simply like to chat about where you can best help first:
If you are ready to forge ahead, there are other things you can do while you wait right now:
- Download your Mentor Information Pack here.
- Complete your full mentor registration above.
- Help us complete a DBS check for you by preparing the documents outlined here.
- Complete your online safeguarding statement here.
- International online mentor agreement here.
- Read latest mentor updates/newsletters here.
- If possible, get your company to match your hours (more details in our mentor information pack here).
- Join, tag & share your story via our other social media networks to help promote One Degree – Facebook; Twitter & Instagram.
- Receive our charity updates and connect with other professionals and our One Degree supporters network via our public LinkedIn group here.
- Join our ‘private mentor only’ LinkedIn group here and receive One Degree session updates, meet-ups and social event updates.
Still Thinking About It?
If you’re thinking about becoming a mentor, but not 100% just yet, why not sign up to receive a bit more info?